10 Skin Care Tips:
1. Drink alot of water! A hydrated body will more easily pass on needed nutrients to organs and eliminate pollutants. This includes your largest organ, your skin!
2. Eliminate dirt and free radicals that can congest pores, by using a thorough Cleanser or Daily Face Wash. It’s a brief 30 seconds and should avoid blemishes appearing
3. Use a hydrating moisturiser! It’s great to hydrate from the inside out, but you also need to hydrate skin from the outside in. Depending on whether you have dry or oily skin will determine how creamy and hydrating you want your moisturiser to be or whether you require an oil free moisturiser.
4. Exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Really clear your pores and get rid of dead skin cells, so the renewed, healthy and replenished skin cells are more noticeable. This will make your skin look more beautiful!
5. Use a mask 1 -2 times a week. You’ll be blown away at how good your skin feels afterwards! It’s better to use a mask on the same day that you exfoliate, so once dead cells are taken away, you are giving the skin lots of nutrients for the renewed layer of newer skin cells.
6. The Big 30! This is when you are recommended to commence using anti-ageing skin care. This includes an Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Eye Cream and a good ACE Serum. Vitamin A in the serum assists in the production of healthy cells and the elimination of dead skin cells. Vitamin C in the serum aids the restoration of damaged skin cells, including sun damage.
7. Protect yourself from the sun! Use a sunscreen when outside, cover up and have protective clothing. Gone are the days of sunbathing for hours on end, have you seen how horrific this makes people’s skin look when they’re older ? Also instead of searching for sunblock in your moisturisers, best to look for sunblock in your foundation.
8. They say everything in moderation, but really some things should never be done. Don’t smoke. Period.
9. Be Active! Exercise not only makes you feel better, but encourages oxygen movement around the body. Your skin will look more healthy and radiant for it!
10. Sleep. Get the bare essential 6 hours of quality sleep every night and you’ll keep away those dark circles and bags under your eyes.